RE/MAX CROSSROADS TOP PRODUCERS TIPS: 10 STEPS TO SALES MASTERY
What can a salesperson do to get up and running when they're just starting out or to make their business better than it has been?
That's a tough question because there's many ways to answer it. According to Steve Silver, here are the top 10 changes anyone can easily make to get themselves moving in the right direction and to ensure they have a stable and predictable sales business.
1. Know yourself
2. Plan your work, Work your plan
3. Meet your numbers daily
4. Be comfortable with discomfort
5. Develop discipline
6. Follow a Schedule
7. What you don't know CAN hurt you
8. Systems, Systems, Systems
9. Underpromise and Overdeliver
10. Act in an Ethical manner at all times
For details on each of these, check out Steve's blog: http://stevesilver.ca/10-steps-to-sales-mastery