RE/MAX CROSSROADS TOP PRODUCERS TIPS: 7 WAYS TO KEEP A FRESH OUTLOOK
In the latest issue of RE/MAX's ABOVE Magazine, a RE/MAX 100% Club Member shares how she found fast success during her 1st year with the RE/MAX brand by following these 7 essential steps to her rapid ascent:
1. Study what the successful agents did - Go to classes, learn from and shadow successful agents.
2. Don't be afraid to ask for help - A lot of people are happy to help.
3. Double your goal - If you set a goal for $100,000 in commissions, then shoot for $200,000!
4. Turn virtual tours into short skits - Utilize social media to build your database. Instead of posting photos, create and share virtual tours that are turned into short skits to entertain people.
5. Find motivation in wanting to better your life - Always challenge yourself to make more money in the next year than the current year. Every single day is a new challenge.
6. Learn that real estate is about creating relationships - Not every client is going to love you, but you have to love all your clients. It's important to put yourself in your clients' shoes. Real Estate should be fun, so always have a good attitude - it goes a long way.
7. Change your goals all the time. - Create goals for yourself and review them every now and then to make sure you achieve your goals by the end of every year. For an example, if attracting new clients is important to you, then you need to know how many new clients you want every week and every month. You can change your goals all the time but only as long as you continue to set goals.