Question: How can I use YouTube to market one of my listings? What are the costs?
Answer: Today’s buyers actively research properties on the Internet and keenly drive the neighbourhoods in their area of interest to view properties. Any of today’s web enabled SmartPhones can go directly to the remax.ca mobile website. Listings near the location of the buyer automatically appear INSTANTLY right on their phone. The buyer can customize their search and call the RE/MAX agent right away. Now they can also take advantage of the new feature that allows them to view YouTube videos that you upload to remax.ca
To upload your YouTube video on LeadStreet:
- Log on to www.bestagent.ca
- Click on LeadStreet, then My Listings tab
- Select the active listing you want to upload a YouTube Video for
- Scroll down to the “YouTube videos” section & click “Add”
- Check off URL. Then, copy and paste in the website URL address of your YouTube video
Your video will be uploaded to the remax.ca website, under your listing’s Feature Sheet.
To upload your video onto YouTube:
- Sign in to your YouTube account (www.youtube.com)
- Click the Upload link at the top of any YouTube page.
- Click the Upload video button to browse for the video file
- Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
- As the video file is uploading, enter as much information about your video as possible
- Click the Save changes button
It is free to upload your videos onto YouTube and LeadStreet. This is a great idea and opportunity to market your listing for quicker sales!
Our Website Wednesday’s are part of an overall campaign to keep you updated, informed and up-to-date on the most relevant technology available at our office. We would really appreciate any questions you may have, as it will assist us in answering that question for everyone in the office. So please reply back with any questions or concerns you may have.
And until next week, have Fantastic week!